We sell Alpaca Walking Tickets, Sharer/Accompanying Tickets and Child Tickets. Everyone attending must have a ticket.
Ticket combinations examples:
- 2 adults and 2 children aged 10+: You can buy 4 x alpaca walking tickets as children are old enough to walk an alpaca, OR you can buy any combination of walking tickets and sharer tickets, so long as you have at least 1 x alpaca walking ticket in your group.
4 x alpaca walk tickets = £120. 2 x alpaca walk tickets and 2 x sharer tickets = £90
- 2 adults and 2 children aged 6-9: You can buy 2 x alpaca walking tickets for the adults and 2 x sharer tickets for the children as they are not older enough to walk their own alpaca but can walk/share with their adult.
- 2 adults and 1 child aged walking to 5 and 1 child aged 6-9: You can buy 1 x alpaca walk ticket for one adult, 2 x sharer tickets (one for the 6-9 year old to walk with the adult walking an alpaca, and one for the adult supervising the child under the age of 6) and 1 x child ticket.
- 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 6 : Please wait until your children are aged over 6 to visit. Children under the age of 6 require an adult each to supervise them and the supervising adult cannot walk an alpaca as well. So you would need 2 adult sharer tickets and 2 child tickets, which means you would have no alpaca to walk. At least one child needs to be aged 6 plus - See 3
- 1 adult and 1 child aged 10+: You can both buy a walk an alpaca ticket or you can buy 1 x alpaca walk and 1 x sharer.
Cost either £60 or £45
- 1 adult, 1 child aged 10+ and 1 child under 6: You can buy 1 x alpaca walking ticket for the child aged 10+ as they are old enough to walk an alpaca, then one sharer ticket for the adult to supervise the child under 6 and one child ticket
- 1 adult and 2 children aged 6-9: You can buy 1 x alpaca walking ticket for the adult and 2 x sharer tickets for the children as they aren't old enough to walk their own alpaca but can attend/share with the adult
There is no restriction on how many sharer tickets you buy as long as one person in your booking has a walk an alpaca ticket. If you each want to walk you own alpaca you will need to each buy walk an alpaca tickets (assuming you all meet the age criteria above). We cannot allow spectators or anyone on the farm who hasn't purchased a ticket for insurance purposes. We also cannot allow wheelchairs, pushchairs or umbrellas on a walk as they upset the alpacas!